[DML] Re: What Are We Coming To?

In a message dated 3/11/00 12:03:03 AM Eastern Standard Time,
mikehirko@xxxx writes:

<< People, get a
clue. In order to function in this world, you must have the rudimentary
knowledge of what you want to do is all about. You MUST know the
difference between the air conditioner compressor and the alternator >>

Mike,
I agree. I'm amazed at some of the questions. It seems that many of the
authors are trying to work on their vehicles without basic knowledge, or more
importantly, the shop manual. THE SHOP MANUAL should be in the hands of
ANYONE doing work on Deloreans. The manual, parts list and service bulletins
were one of my first purchases after buying my Delorean back in 1985. The
shop manual is always there, whether I'm doing the work or my mechanic is.
The manual is far from complete and that's where the DML becomes invaluable,
but I still can't beleive anyone would try working on their car without it.

Burke