[DML] Fellow DMLers, I need a favor

Greetings fellow owners and enthusiasts,

I have a favor to ask of you all.  I am currently a sophomore at Arizona State University, majoring in Journalism.  For a reporting class this semester, one of my assignments is to do a personality profile on a prominent person.  I figured I'd choose a subject I was interested in, so I chose to profile Stephen Wynne of DMC Houston.

Here's where you all come in.  I'd like anyone who's willing to answer a few questions for me about Mr. Wynne.  I would greatly appreciate any answers you could give me.  Please email responses to  ryanjm@xxxx

When it's finished, I'd be happy to email individual copies of the story to anyone interested or post it to the DML.

Thanks in advance,

Ryan McCaffrey
#10014
Mesa, AZ

1)  What is your name and how long have you owned your DeLorean?

2)  If you've ever met Mr. Wynne, what were your impressions of him?

3)  How would you rate Mr. Wynne as a businessman (i.e. comments on their phone service, mechanical service, prices, etc.)?

4)  If you've dealt with other DeLorean repair centers/parts suppliers, how would you rate DMC Houston in comparison?

5)  How well do you feel Mr. Wynne represents the DeLorean community?

Thanks again!