[DML] $50k Deloreans...

An earlier post reiterated a question that I had asked before but I
never saw or read a response:

I find it hard to beleive that SOMEone on this list hasnt seen or
have info on Delorean One's refurbished DMC's. I am curious what
they do to the new cars. I also refuse to beleive that somebody
either from there, or who goes in there from time to time can not
comment on the cars. I would think that they would be putting out
alot of information about the cars so they could sell more.

=====