[DML] Re: Over-valuing our D's/repair costs

[DML] Re: Over-valuing our D's/repair costs

It would be an interesting poll to find out what most of the people
with really nice DeLoreans, who are advertising them for sale for
over $20k, actually are getting for their cars when they sell them.
I think this might prove dificult to obtain data since probably once
someone sells his/her DMC they probably stop following this list.

VIN 16367