[DML] Cup holders...

As soon as I get the pics developed of my 'in-dash' dual cupholder conversion, I'll post them somewhere for everyone,who is interetsed, to see. Please be patient. I'm still working on my car to get it nice and ready for the season. :o)

---Dan

snip--->Guys,
This is not helpful advice - really!  Next you'll suggest if you don't want to waste gas don't drive!

Please.  At no point in my original query did I say I want to drink (or smoke, where the heck did that come from???) while driving.  I guess the Genius didn't even read his own reply since I'm not sure how I'm supposed to drink my drink after I get out of the car without being able to transport it??? which is my original concern.  I don't want to drink while driving.  I use my car daily - and when I buy lunch to takeback to work, I want someplace to hold the drink - that's  a pretty reasonable request.

Many people have written with good suggestions - It's clear our cars were not designed to deal with this issue - and it's a real issue worth real suggestions.   And there have been enough responses to let me know this is a concern for many of us.  Frankly, I see an opportunity here for someone to design and sell something tailored to our cars - that's whatthis forum is for.