[DML] Amazing Cap and Good Quote!

Hello DMLer's. First of all, we are very lucky to have our antifreeze cap,
since someone, who is to remain unnamed :) didn't screw it back on after
refill (not me)! 8-0 When some guys were looking at the car (its first time
out on a Sunday) the cap was gone! Surely it bounced off somewhere during
the drive!(?) Amazingly, the cap somehow (after sliding off the engine)
lodged itself between the muffler and the heat shield!! Not a mistake he
will make again! :) Also, here's a good quote to summarize our comfy D
(especially for those of you who are still waiting to get into the seat of
one!) "You don't get into it, you put it on." My uncle was referring to a
different car of his yesterday, but it reminded me of our "new" D. (The
first time I sat in a De Lorean, my dad and I didn't know how to adjust the
seats, which was a little awkward, since we're both tall, but now that we
have our seats all the way back, there is a lot of room!)

Riding in Stainless (can't drive yet!)... :)
Rick
VIN 11174