[DML] main wiring diagram, lost Deloreans

[DML] main wiring diagram, lost Deloreans

Hi!
The main wiring diagram in the workshop manual is - in my opinion - a big
help for understanding how all the electrical components in the D work
together. The main components in this schematic have numbers on them for
identification. BUT: there is no list, where you can find what number
corresponds to what component!
So I took the Information manual and the workshop manual and tried to find
out which number corresponds to which component. I have got most of it, but
I'm unsure about these:

15
29
20
21
22
34
35
53
54
62
63
64
91
146
171

So please, if anyone knows for sure what these are, please email me
privately. When my list is finished, I will post it in the vault. If someone
already has got a complete list, I would be happy if you could send it to
me.
In addition to the mere name of the item, my list will contain the page
numbers of the "workshop manual" and "information manual", where to find
information on these items.
Some time ago, someone made big posters of this wiring diagram. He said that
he would correct some errors in the schematic before printing it. If he
reads this: Have you got a good quality scan of this corrected schematic? If
so, then please could you send it to me or put it in one of the vaults?

"lost Deloreans":

1) long ago, someone posted about his find of a "underwater Delorean" in a
lake (I think). Is there something new about it? Did you try to recover it?
A little costly I think... like trying to heave up some old dies out of the
sea....
Did you get more information about its history? VIN#?

2) Another guy reported about a prototype Delorean rotting in someone else's
driveway. The owner was not willing to sell it. Any new information?

now, back to my project car. One could possibly recognize it as a D...
bye,

Ralf.
VIN10284