[DML] Re: Cup holders

Steve,

I will certainly try to get some good photos of it from inside the car. But the weather has been so bad out lately, that I can't even get it out of the garage. When I can, I'll take a few shots of it and post them somewhere... maybe in the vault.

---Dan

Dan, Can you send a photo of this or put one out somewhere to view?

Thanks for the suggestions so far - I'd hate to give up my ashtray (not for ashes, I use it for coins and it hides my auxillary fan switch).  I might be willing to give up the coin tray behind it though (near my elbows).  But the retractable cup holder sounds interesting.