[DML] Delorean Sited on Home Again with Bob Villa

[DML] Delorean Sited on Home Again with Bob Villa

Hi all

This Past Saterday I was watching an episode of Home again with Bob Villa,
Inwhich they went to visit a private auto collection. (primarily because of
the unique building it was displayed in) while in the building Bob talked
with the caretaker about some of the rare cars in the collection like the
duesenburg,auburn and cord. Ya those cars get all the respect I guess. Well,
while they are panning the camera shot over to the cord, they walked right
passed a beautiful delorean it gleemed with perfection ,Both doors up and a
grey interior. When they stopped to talk about the cord, the delorean was
centered in the background of the picture sitting next to it. Boy it's sure
nice to see such a pristine example of a delorean being displayed in such
prestigious company. Where is this collection you might ask? Well, its in
Sandwich,Mass at a place known as the Heritage Foundation, I believe they
said it was owned by the Eli Lily family as in pharmesuiticales Eli Lily.
If anyone has ever been or if anyone would happen to visit it it would be
nice to know the Vin and mileage on that car.

Thanks, Dennis 5180

Visit http://freeworld.excite.com