[DML] Re: Daily driver survey update

Hmm. This worries me a little. I just bought #2860 and intend to use
it as a daily driver after DMC Houston is done with some basic repairs
and lowering. $1,600 per year is not cheap. What kind of repairs are
people finding beyond the basic maintenance like on any car (oil, etc)?

original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews/?start=7324