[DML] 97 DeLorean dash refinishing (was: dying parts)

[DML] 97 DeLorean dash refinishing (was: dying parts)

Bob,

Culd you provide some more info about this?  I am intreaged to say the least. . . and already having a grey interior, I think this would look great.  (post of pictures to the vault possible)?

Michael Babb