[DML] Re: Spring Project ??'s...

Thats the ideal way to take the struts off, but if yours were like
mine, that impossible! Mine has so much build up of crap in that
little joint that I had to use a rubber mallot on one, plus twisting a
flat head screw driver to pry it off. The other I had to take the ball
joint right out of the door and the car, bring it to a vise and CUT the
joints off the struts. Thats how bad they were. My new ones are
really nice though.

Erik Geerdink
4512

original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/dmcnews/?start=7074