[DML] Re: Defending John DeLorean (was: What does JZD smell like?)

[DML] Re: Defending John DeLorean (was: What does JZD smell like?)

In a message dated 2/21/00 8:34:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, UNCLEUMP@xxxx
writes:

<< Maybe I missed something here, but I don't see where this original post
was
derogatory. It simply asked if the clothing/accessories or cologne had been
produced.

mATT,

You did miss something. The post that dealt with defending Mr. DeLorean was
a reply to a reply of the original post. Got what I mean? Robert Rooney
asked what the cologne smelled like and Wayne Seldon said that it smelled
like greed deceit and money and then Robert Rooney replied again with the
Defending JZD in the subject heading. I hope that helps some.

Later,
Nick
VIN#1852