[DML] DMC Dunmurray Plant Uniforms

In several of the photos that I've seen of the factory workers, I've
noticed that there appear to be 3 types of uniforms: White (chassis
welders ?), Blue-ish Gray (general assembly workers), and a dark
blue/black ? Does any one know the significance of this different
uniforms/jumpsuits? The best example that I've seen is the photo in the
vault of the 1,000th car off the assembly line with the workers around
it.

-Robert