[DML] Dallas St Pats Parade

Update: The Greenville Ave parade is Sat.March 11 at 11am deadline
for
entry is March 1.

The Dallas Parade is March 12th Sunday at 2pm. We have a Special
Interest group entry and can have as many cars entered as we can get
together.The parade Director is a car buff and is really excited that
we are entering,
" since the DeLorean is the only Irish car ever produced." we have 3
cars
possibly at this point COME ON NORTH TEXAS I know we can do better than
that
since my records show at least 50 cars in this area.

Please call us at 214-522-8436 day
214-522-1868 night
E-mail at Dloreanboy@xxxx

Bobby Mims call us your e-mail doesn't go through!

Volkswagon wants to enter 25 Beetles in the parade What does a beetle
have
to do with an Irish St. Pat's Parade? I would rather see 25 D's and so
would the 100K plus people that attend plus the TV coverage would be
Great!

I must know # of cars,people/children/Pets as soon as possible so
passes can be
issued to get into the staging areas. This is a BIG PARADE!