[DML] Re: Performance

The twin turbo kit will not get you 250 HP. We dyno tested a turbo equiped
D last year and it was making about 200 HP at best. The exact numbers will
be in the next issue of DeLorean World.

The turbo only affected driving power above 55 MPH. It did not add to
much performance for street driving.

If you lowered the rear end ratio the turbo would come sooner but this is
not available for the D.

The twin turbo European set up had many intake, cylinder head, camshaft,
exhaust, timing, and other changes to get to that HP rating.