[DML] A thank you

I'd like to thank everyone who wrote in on my reverse lights not working
right (maybe working too much is the answer) After a few minutes playing with
the governor, I found that they hadn't tightened the two bolts just like
everyone said. I'm still having minor problems (they're not on when you start
the car, you put it in drive, then back in park, sometimes they stay on, I'm
pretty sure another torque or two on those bolts will fix this) but it's so
nice to be able to sit in a parking space without someone thinking you're
getting ready to leave. Thanks again everyone!!

Scott