[DML] DeLorean Car Show "YEAR 2000"

Well registrations are coming in so I thank all of you who are sending them
in. Just a note the Hotel is over half sold (remember I have 80 rooms
reserved). Thursday and Friday are not a problem but Saturday is limited to
80 rooms. The other downtown Hotels are sold out of group blocks but the
Hampton Inn on 14th is three blocks away and as of today they have 20 rooms
left but they are all single King. For your information if you are
interested the number is 1-800-Hampton.

Again thanks for your support.

Ken Koncelik

<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>DeLorean Car Show</A>