[DML] Re: Harrison Ford Autographed DeLorean

[DML] Re: Harrison Ford Autographed DeLorean

I remember reading about this car earlier on the DML - what movie was it supposed to be in?

James

Well, it has come to this. I am now selling my 1981 DeLorean. It is an
early 81 (vin#002009) with gas flap, auto trans, black interior, new
headliner, radio antenna built into windshield, 63k miles. The front facia
needs to be repainted, the dash has a crack, and the fuel reader does not
work. Everything other than that is perfect. I rate this DeLorean a 8 out
10. The car has been lowered in the front to even out the height. The car is
autographed by Harrison Ford. I will consider all offers. Please feel free
to call me anytime.

Albert Siegel
305-595-5673
Miami, FL