[DML] Re: New Delorean

Anders, how is it that you didn't have to sign a non-disclosure
statement as James Espey did? Since you obviously did not, how
about filling us in on details of the project that James has
agreed in writing not to do? For starters, what is the new company's
name? Where is it located? Where is it incorporated? Who are the
the principal officers? Where is the prototype located that you have
been working on? Exactly where is it that you do work for DeLorean?
Is the prototype a full scale operational one, or is it just still a
clay model?

I'm sure all DML members would love to hear answers to a few of
these questions.

BTW, AFAIK, JZD never designed anything. The DMC-12, for example,
was designed by a team headed by Bill Collins under the watchful eye
of JZD. DeLorean only provided "design parameters". Quoting his
own words, he said he "believed in hiring good men and letting them
do their job". He definitely knew how to hire "good men". "Letting
them do their job", on the other hand, is questionable.

Regards,
Ed Thompson (#6419 since 1982)
Midlothian, VA