[DML] Re: Still have Gas Smell (Need Advice)

[DML] Re: Still have Gas Smell (Need Advice)

Ross,

If you're experiencing the gas smell only when the tank is full, you may be
putting too much gas in. DeLoreans are infamous for this. The trick that
was taught to me by a long time owner is to insert the gas nozzle all the way
in and put the handle in the first notch and let it pump the gas slowly.
When it clicks, don't top it off- stop! This seems to have worked for some
other owners I've talked to. I hope this is helpful.

Brian
VIN 1597