[DML] Cheap Delorean Driver (was Delorean wanted)

[DML] Cheap Delorean Driver (was Delorean wanted)

I have 2 delorea, my show Delorean with a little under 6k miles, and my
driver that has 113k miles. My show car is in perfect condition, it has
been in the rain once, and everything works. My driver was half the price
of my show car (roughly 20k and 10k) But my driver had a new engine in it
with less than 1k miles on it. admittedly, I have had a few problems, but
I honestly believe, that if you purchase a 10k$ delorean, and put 5k$ in
it, you could probably have a delorean worth 20k+$ If you are at all
mechanically inclined ( before I got my delorean I never knew how to change
the oil in a car), than you might just find a $10,000 delorean, that will
give you thousands of pleasureful miles.
Joe Palatinus
VIN 17167 Driver
VIN 06808 Show