[DML] Back to Black

I've heard good things about back to black, so I figure it's time for
me to redo my trim. Does anybody in Michigan know where I can buy some
of this? I've tried Meijer and K-mart and all the automotive stores
and can not find anything. I don't feel like ordering it online, but
if I do, how many cans does it take to do a Delorean? Does anybody
have anything else I should use instead of Back to Black? Thanks for
all the help, and don't forget to check out Delorean Michigans
homepage!!

Erik Geeridnk
4512...lookin' better everday!
Cofounder of Delorean Michigan