[DML] Re: Driving passions - the DeLorean

[DML] Re: Driving passions - the DeLorean

For those in the States, I notice TNN is now offering re-runs of the old MATT HOUSTON series. Tonight it's on twice. The first two episodes of that show used the DeLorean extensivly. Many automakers supply cars to films because the exposure is good for business. Those episodes were originaly broadcast when the DeLorean was still on the market and I wouldn't be surprised if that was the case here. In any event I have no idea which episodes will be broadcast when but I'd guess sooner or later those with the DeLorean will appear.

Bruce Benson