[DML] Re: BTTF Ad-ons!

Group,
I don't know about all of you, but I think all this business with back to the future ad-ons is kind of trite. I mean, I think that our cars can stand alone by themselves, a great piece of automotive history...and don't need to be identified with the BTTF series. It is rather inevitable, as the movies DID promote the car and the history behind it, but shouldn't we try to promote THE car...not the image! I think it is time to get past the "wheres the flux capacitor" comments! Personally, even though a lot of you think different, I think that the ad-ons ruin the classy look of the car...and some can actually cause potential damage. Maybe I am wrong, but I think that by standing by the movies and promoting the car in this fashion limits us. If anyone has comments, pro or con, I would love to hear them. Thanks group!

Sean