[DML] Re: The DeLorean Owners Directory

The DeLorean Owners Directory is global. It's a helpful listing for every
owner to help find other owners in their area, where ever in the world they
may be. We already have a number of listing for cars outside of the United
States.

Please note. If you've posted your info to the DOD in the last few months I
will have it in the next issue. There is no need to post it again unless
something has changed. The list of names posted on the DMCnews website is
from the last printed issue from fall 1999.

The DeLorean Owners Directory is a very dynamic publication. Thanks to
everyone for your input!

Ken Montgomery	Sacramento, CA VIN #10911 'OUTTIME'
http://www.jps.net/arkham/delorean01.htm	mailto:kenm@xxxx
Northern California DeLorean Motor Club
http://members.tripod.com/ncdmc/
Keeper of the DeLorean Owners Directory