[DML] Hard Starting Problem

My 1981 is hard to start. It has only 9,500 miles and the spark plugs
are new. I could not find a reasonable way to get to the distributor
so the cap and rotor are not new. (I don't know the history of the car
so it might have been changed or it could be original. It is my plan
to have it done at Delorean One in LA) The coil appears to be the
original one.

In any event if anyone has an idea I would be appreciative.

Thanks,

Scot