[DML] delorean

Hi,
I saw your post on the DMC news that you are looking for a D with little or
no problems for around 12K. Well mine is now unfortunately my D is now for
sale for a little bit more the 12K (around 13,500 neg) but it sounds like
just what your looking for. I love the car but am over my head with it and
can't afford it anymore (i'm only 19) Since I've bought the car i've only put
about 2K on it and have had no problems at all. Check out my web page for
some pics and info on the car:

http://www.geocities.com/dkazmark/

e-mail me back if interested or if you want some info
-Donald Kazmark