[DML] Re: DeLoean Car Show "YEAR 2000"

My thanks to Marty and Bob for the plug for the <A
HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>DeLorean Car Show "YEAR 2000"</A>

This show looks like it is gonna be big and things are really rolling.
I do appreciate early registrations. It lets me pay off the room rentals
and caterer.
Also it gives me a better idea of who is coming. The biggest help is that I
can plan better and give you more. Last time there was a lot of last minute
stuff since a lot of reservations were last minute and well after the
deadline. That is what costs time and money and caused problems with the
T-shirts.
A lot of you have been e-mailing me privately and I know we are going to have
a huge turnout.
As always early registrations help me and if you have to cancel I will refund
the money up to the day prior to the event so you don't have to worry about a
refund if you have to cancel.
The T-Shirts this time are in full color and you can order as many extra as
you like.
Also if you send me a picture or e-mail me a file of yourself and your D, I
will put it on a T-shirt for you. That you can send anytime
I will give you a price if you e-mail me privately.(bargain prices)

Again thanks and lets make this the biggest and best Delorean Car show ever.

Special thanks to the Moderators and Mike, Patty, DMC Houston, P J Grady,
Dave Bauerle, DMC Joe, my web page through hawkeye@xxxx,
Richard, Aldo and his group, Mike and Bob and a host of others I am getting
a lot of help this time around.

If we do good on this one maybe I'll do another one.

Ken