[DML] Re: dmc in t.o.

Shannon wrote:
>You can't import a DeLorean into Canada unless it is originally a Canadian
>car... At least not for a few years (when they pass the 20-year mark).

I was in Ottawa visiting my parents over Thanksgiving last year and met
with JD Robbins. He has a very nice Delorean that he imported into Canada
from California. He didn't seem to have any problem at all. As far as I
know, he is still on this list, so I'm sure he could tell us how he did
it if we asked him nicely! ;)

Kelvin Mason
(still looking for the perfect deal)

Kelvin Mason