[DML] Re: cheap,... er, ...inexpensive near Toronto

At 29/01/2000 11:01 AM -0800, you wrote:
>My Delorean is for sale in London, Ontario, Canada. I'm asking
>$19,995. USA funds, but I could be persuaded to be more flexible. I
>sold my last "D" about 5 years ago for $25,000.00 Canadian $ and this
>is a nicer car with a turbo, plus, plus. Currently, the seats are being
>reupholstered, and I expect the car to be "reseated" around Feb 20/00,
>since I told the upholsterer I was in no rush!

That's close to $30,000 Canadian, which seems like a *LOT* more than
DeLoreans are going for in Canada right now. Keep in mind you can't
compare US and Canadian pricing, since specialty cars sell for
significantly less in Canada. I picked mine up for $20 CDN, and while
it doesn't have a turbo, it is a super -- albeit stock -- car...

Shannon

Shannon Larratt toys@xxxx
Exotic Kit Cars http://www.PriceOfHisToys.com/