[DML] Re: Enough to make you cry!

In a message dated 1/27/00 11:47:04 PM Eastern Standard Time,
madpiper@xxxx writes:

<< as I walk through the door, I am greeted by what? an '81... or at least
half of it... yes, a slightly banged up right half... cut completely in half,
stem to stern... stuck to the wall. One of the kids in the band was going
to get the vin of the poor D for me. this one is definitely lost.

Don't feel to bad that car was originally used for show purposes it was
intentionally cut in two half's to show people at car shows what the
Delorean was made,that car is shown (with the left half) at a car show in a
video I own,I guess down the road the left half was sold to someone else.

Claude
000570