[DML] Change of Email Address

Hi. I wanted to let you now that I recently joined EarthLink, America's
fastest-growing Internet Service Provider, and I have a new email address.
Please send your emails to:

rivwindance@xxxx

I don't want to lose any messages from you, so please remember to update
your address book.

EarthLink Sprint provides free Web space for its members, so I may be
setting up my Web site at http://home.earthlink.net/~rivwindance/. Come visit me soon!

If you are interested in joining EarthLink too, visit
http://www.earthlink.net/join.

Thanks. I hope to hear from you soon!

Rodger

P.S. My old address was:(windance@xxxx, rodger and marty vannatter)