[DML] Engine Coversions and Forgotten Sports Cars

[DML] Engine Coversions and Forgotten Sports Cars

ohh ohhh The comments regarding my crappy 300zx are soo wrong.. Actually its
not crappy, its a great car, nad should be brought back to the US.. but that
is another rant not necessary for this message. Just when i was about to
correct you on your Inline Engine Theory, somone else jumped in for me.. But
its ok.. Actually the Twin Turbo V6 for the 300zx is extremly reliable. and
powerful.. 300hp stock with that engine. and as you all know it is easily
upgradable to much much more!!!!

Now in regards to just upgrading the current PRV, The first thing you need to
do is let that engine breathe! Are there any performace upgrades for the
Exhast and Intakes? Does K&N make a upgraded air filter? And what about
reprogramming that ECU? that would definetly step up the power of this
"potential engine".

Thrid, in regards to the Rotary Conversion. I dont think it should really be
called a conversion, since a Wankel is what Delorean wanted in there in the
first place. Blam it on OPEC that we dont have one.. (well i dont have a D
yet.. but i want one sooo soo soo bad) in there.. If we seriously consider a
Rotary conversion, i think it would be an excellent idea.. Sorta finishing
what Delorean Started.. sorta deal.. hum... plus the power levels would be
extremly nice.. and fresh for upgrading..

The reason for this thread is that, we need more power plain and simple. The
bodystyle of the car is again "new" if you consider the current trends in the
market.. look at all this "New Edge" crap on cars, and not all of it looks
good.. (except for the Honda S2000, which looks badass). with the added
power to the cars, we spank anyone who thinks twice about D's!

Vik Saini
1991 300zx Slicktop
Sadly No Delorean Yet.. But always looking...