[DML] Trade door for 1/4 panel

Hello List,
I finally got to take the first actual ride in my DeLorean today! I
think having a window might help next time:(
Anyways, my right door was dented in a minor accident. I found a great
deal on a used door with no dents so I wont be needing the dented one on my
car. the glass is knocked out but the tool booth window is still fine. The
door is painted black but the insides are fine. The door is complete,window
motors,wiring,interior,locks,linkage and everything else. It had a black
interior but I switched it with the grey that came on my new door to match
the rest of my car. I will have pictures available next week posted in the
vault.
I am now in need of a passenger side quarter panel that is in perfect
shape. I will trade the door plus some cash if anyone is interested. please
email me at delorean17@xxxx so we dont crowd the list:)

Thank you,

David
Vin#2496 Jul 81