[DML] Re: DeLorean vs. Fiero GT

I found much more room and comfort in the DeLorean VS the Fiero. One of my
close friends has an ( ' 89???) Fiero and I just rode in it today and i found
it to be very cramped as compared to the DeLorean. Im about JZDs size, 6'4,
and i found the DeLorean to be much more comforatable with legroom and
especially the access you get from the Gullwing's T-Top, which really opens
up the car and gives much more room for getting in and out.

Also, the Fiero and the DeLorean share the same inspirations. Back in the
early 1970's, GM was playing around with an idea for a wankel-powered rear
engined Corvette which they tinkered with through the 1980s. GM had many
small ideas and prototypes although none came to true fruition. You may be
familiar with the DeLorean-like AeroVette??? When JZD left GM he bought the
rights and designs to one of the prototypes which was the basis for the DMC.
Correct me here if i am wrong, I dont want to send out bad info here.

Justin
DeLorean Michigan