[DML] No generic parts for this guy!

The problem with auto-zone, at least for me... they have NO product line that I've ever seen before... talk about GENERIC! (most of their parts seem to look better when installed upside down!) I would far rather get a master cylinder from one of the DMC specialty shops, (possibly paying a many $$ more) and know that it's correct for my DMC, than deal with some "fast-Eddie's auto parts" one size-fits all, scandanavian replacement.Even more, if we don't support the DMC specialty shops, where will we be when weneed that one-off DMC only part, and they have decided to specialize in parts for DeSoto's? In short, generic SUCKS! Buy the real thing, or get an automobilea bit less tempermental about parts choice... like a '77 Pinto.