[DML] Re: News paper article January 16 2000

[DML] Re: News paper article January 16 2000

So what happens to him now? Where will he live? The title even says, "DeLorean will soon be homeless". He still owes 2 million in debts, and they left him virtually without any money! One other big question, "How could this happen to the man that created such a great car?" Almost 20 years later he is still paying off debts from what should have been a truly great company. Life is NOT fair!

Kevin

Hi Everyone,

My God this is terrible news! What are the chances JZD has a few million
stashed away unbeknownst to the autoirities? Anyone?? My prayers are with
him..

Richard