[DML] The Resurrection of Vixen continues...

[DML] The Resurrection of Vixen continues...

Hi All,

I got the rest of the engine back together this week, and it's now just
waiting for the turbos to finish everything up. I should be picking
those up at the end of the month. After those go in, the back wheels
will go on, and I'll roll the chassis outside in order to move the
engine to the back of the garage.

Hoisting it in should be a simple matter, as I mounted the transmission
this week. It's kind of nice to be able to shift through all of the
gears!

I suppose that before I get the engine to run, it would probably be a
good idea to make sure the brakes work, just in case I should pop her in
gear or something...

Aside from that fun, I spent a good amount of time working on the water
pipes... Geesh. I bought every 1 1/2" stainless pipe clamp Pep Boys had
on the shelves 3 times and I still need a few more.

Well, that's part of the fun, I guess...

-Dave Stragand
Vin #5927
http://www.forwardlook.net/dmc/
http://www.camarades.com/userpage.php3?resource=945530500/
(New, better angle on the web cam... You can see the whole car now!)