[DML] wont turn over

Hello,
My DeLorean will not turn over when the key is turned. I just get one
click from beind the passenger seat. I talked to some DML'ers that said that
I should do a starter update that my car had not yet had. I did the update
but I still get nothing. Someone also told me that the ground wire might be
rusted to the frame. If the ground wire hooks to the frame right underneath
the starter its fine. Or is the ground wire behind that big aluminum or
stainless steel guard under the car?

before I go tearing my whole car apart trying to find a clue I would like
to know if anyone has had a similar problem? my car sat for a year before I
purchased it and the problem got worse and worse until it just quit. I also
tried jumping it but got the same click. I will call DMC joe this week but
would like to know if anyone else has had a similar problem, and how did you
fix it. oh, and my starter was rebuilt a week ago so thats not the problem!

Thank you

David
VIN# 2496