[DML] Re: Pensacola DeLorean for Sale

In a message dated 1/16/2000 12:53:10 AM Central Standard Time,
scottmueller@xxxx writes:

<< I received a phone call today from an owner in Pensacola, Florida who is
selling his DeLorean. He described it to me as a fully restored 1981 5
Speed with 700 miles on it. I have never seen it, and have not met this
gentleman. He did not name a price for it. If you are seriously
interested, ( actually in a position to buy), email me directly and I will
pass your name and phone number to him. He is not on the internet.

Scott Mueller
ScottMueller@xxxx
1981/002981 DOA5031/DMCNEWS >>

I live in Pensacola, FL. and saw another DeLorean in the paper and it
read: DELOREAN '81, only 35K mi.
looks/runs GREAT!
$12,000/Offer or trade
vette. (and a phone #......not sure if I can put that
up)

I still have two of the days with the ad, and the last time I checked
(January 12) it was still in thier. If your serious I, e-mail me directly and
maybe I can can give you the phone number. BigBenb84@xxxx

There also was another DeLorean at a car show (first and only DeLorean I
ever sat in), and the guy said he was selling it for $13,000, but I think he
moved to Cincinnati, OH. It was an '83 5spd grey, and in very good shape in
my opinion.

There also was another DeLorean up the street from my house, at an Import
Automotive Repair place, but I couldn't tell what year it was. Not sure if it
was for sale.