[DML] Re: Ultimate Classic Car Book

Probably I have even a better car. My De Lorean has only 150 mils on the conter.
It is in a air controlled Room.
I'm the second owner. The first owner had this car in a room in his Apartment
House
I'm the de Lorean enthusiast at the moment I have 7 De Lorean at home and I
never saw a De Lorean in this very very good condition.
I have all records incl. pictures and I'm replacing everything who was going old
(FOR EX. fuel PUMP COVER RING)
Speciality automotive (darryl Tinnerstet) know this car very well. He shipped it
to me.
If anybody is looking on a car like this?

Allt the best

de Lorean Automobile
Hauptstrasse 80
9506 Lommis

wirz@xxxx

The excellent photo's of the De Lorean car were taken over a 14 hr period,
the fee given by Mr. Willsons publisher? One free signed copy! .The car
belongs to Dave Howarth (DOC uk treasure). Vin 4579, it is one of the 16
cars mentioned in "Rise @ Fall of a Dream Maker", siezed by the Bank of
America and later sold at auction. Dave brought in into England in Jan 1991.
It had recorded only 668 miles then. Dave has still not registerd it for use
on British roads..Its his "Special" car!
Dave was not allowed to see the written copy before publication...We all
know haw unflattering it was...still the pictures look good.

Chris DOC (uk)

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx

-- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/dmcnews/?m=1