[DML] Mr. Fusion

Hello All,
I have a "The Iced Tea Pot" by Mr. Coffee that is the replica that used
on the delorean in Back to the Future II. Note, it's not the one used in
the movie, but this it the same kind that can be put on someone's delorean
if being built into a Back to the Future Replica. If your interested in
buying it, email me back (ags128@xxxx) and name a price.
-Andy