[DML] Re:Renting a D/prom

Patrick ,
I was also going to try to rent a Delorean for my prom night, but don't
get your hopes up too much. You'll have to look far and wide to find an
owner that will let you take their car out without them around,
especially cause you're only 16. I tried rented a D from a friend of my
mothers and they politely said "no way".......the funny thing is I now
own the car.....unfortunatly i didn't have it in time for my prom and I
had to show up with my honda Del Sol. Take a limo with friends, you'll
have a better time and won't have to worry about messing up someone
elses car
-Donald Kazmark
http://www.geocities.com/dkazmark/