[DML] Headliner fabric, etc

 I've found a fabric that is a perfect match for the stock headliner.
DeLoreans used 2 shades of grey. The earlier cars used a slightly darker
grey then the later cars.

The fabric is called 'Heads Up', from HeadsUp Industries, 0119 NW 123 Ave
Sunrise, FL 33323 The parent company is called ACCS Enterprises. I do not
have their phone number. If someone could find it, please let me know.

The part number for the Lt. Grey headliner is HU-804.

Again, you have to CHECK THE BOX to make sure you have the right shade. They
package them in the same box. There is just enough headliner to do all 4
sections. Make sure to buy the spray adhesive to go with it.

I'm writing step-by-step instructions with photographs that I'll put up on
my website. Recently I worked over the headliners of one of our N. Cal
members and it drove home the point that the forms have to be completely
clear of the old material and adhesive. We tried to use something other than
contact cement thinner and cleaner and the fabric started pulling back off
the forms. Plan to take your time, look closely at how the old fabric was
attached and cut, and plan to use something to hold the fabric down into the
door headliners for a couple of days until it has a chance to stretch.

On a side note, I've had the flu for a couple of weeks so it's put me behind
on preparations for the next version of the DeLorean Owners Directory. I'll
let the list know when it's done and we'll have it available on-line (for
free).