[DML] DeLoean Car Show "YEAR 2000"

Although early in the registration it appears that many people are interested
in the Concourse catagory. So far we have 4 confirmed and 2 additional
probable. This equals so far the Cincinnati Concourse number already.

There are plenty of rooms still left and I would like to remind you that
although I have included the 800 number on most literature to make the
reservation you need to call the hotel direct and tell them you are with the
car show. If not they will tell you the hotel is booked. Thats true because
I booked it. The number is on the web site hotel page. You can find it at
<A HREF="http://deloreancarshow.com";>http://deloreancarshow.com</A> this is
a new web page from the 1998 and I think you will find it more informative.

I also am not asking for the DeLorean information on the form. Last time
that didn't work and was a lot of problems for me. I will be calling or
hopefully e-mailing most of you with your confirmation and will discuss the
catagories at that time. If you are in the Concourse however just add a note
since I will be forwarding these to James Espey for a copy of the rules.

We are also considering a meeting among group leaders at the Show to discuss
future events and the best way to communicate within the groups.
If you are the leader of any of the DeLorean Groups would you please e-mail
me privately and give me your name and address. I would like a hand in
distributing flyers to the owners in your group who may not be on this DML.

There were quite a few members that never found out about the last show until
after it occurred. I would greatly appreciate any help.

And Aldo are we in Hemmings yet??????

See you in Cleveland and thanks

Ken