[DML] Re: Renting your DeLorean

DMC Joe wrote:

> Use of the car for film and
> TV production will require that the car be driven by union stunt
> drivers and
> handled by union stagehands.

This may vary from state-to-state, but here in Pittsburgh during the
filming of the movie "The Temptations" only the owners of the vehicles
were allowed to move the cars - stagehands were prohibited from even
touching the cars without explicit owner consent. (I had my '58
Plymouth in several scenes.
http://www.forwardlook.net/temptations.html)

There's also some more information on renting your vehicle for tv or
film use at: http://www.ForwardLook.Net/mail-archive/msg00202.html

-Dave Stragand