already done so, unless of course, you're in the mood to melt your current
A/C panel.

Travis

-----Original Message-----
From: Watkins Family [mailto:watbmv@xxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2000 10:16 AM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] A/C light Modification

SNIP

It would be interesting to know if your car has the 3rd relay from the left
on the top row
missing and a wire harness inserted into it. Again, if anyone would like
to make this
change please contact me via private e-mail. I'm only charging $2.50
including shipping with
instructions on how to put it in.