[DML] Re: Euro-style

Thanks Chris, but all UK cars have different lights purely by virtue of illuminating the other side of the road. The Audi lights are completely identical except for the sidelight fitting (which you don't have to use!) and the beam pattern

Thanks for reinforcing the mistake that a japanese set of lights is somehow "Euro" but they do drive on the left :o)

Martin

chris wrote:

 >>>Here is a picture of the Euro-style lights on Tamir's DeLorean website. (Hope he doesn't mind me posting this) http://www.entermyworld.com/modica1x1.jpg
-Phil
philf@xxxx  Those are not Euro-spec lights, I believe they are adapted from a Nissan. The only difference in the Euro cars are the rear lights which can be seen at http://delorean.connect-2.co.uk/pictures/Dcp00933.jpg Also the web page http://delorean.connect-2.co.uk/Euro.htm is worth looking at as it shows Euro LHD/RHD cars and the differences between US and Euro cars.