[DML] Gold DMC

There were 2 gold DMC's produced in 81, i believe, for American Express Xmas catalogue. One at the Snyder National Bank in Texas

http://www.bigtexas.com/dmc/

The other at the Harrah collection in Reno, Nevada.

The car in Texas has never been driven andis in a glass case inside the bank. vin 4301 i believe with black interior. The Harrah DMC is vin 4300 with a brown interior. I have heard one of them is for sale???
There was also one other DMC finnished in the remaining panels. Then I also heard that two others were built by Delorean in the USA?? Also i know of one car converted since.
I would be intrested to know where the others are now? any ideas??

Chris